Thursday, January 15, 2009

University of Alaska Anchorage

UAA is the final college that I will be "attending" I just filled out an application on the 14th... I am trying to study nursing school.. I want to be able to get my Associate's degree, and than my master's, than final would be Registered Nurse License (RNL) I will be trying to get my Associate's degree and be getting the training done for the full 2 year's of participating. I'm excited to move on with life and actually be going to College. I first started my goal when I was a member of the Aniak Dragon Slayers Volunteer Program. I had a lot of fun participating and running 911 calls and turning fires out. I really thought it was a really great Fire Department to be doing training there for 6 hours a week. The E.T.T. Training is 120 hours, and I've passed and got a proficient score. I need to get mine renewed just in case because it expired a while back. That's my future goals for now. I'm done filling out the UAA application, now I just have to do housing and that's going to be done soon. Cross your fingers and hope I get accepted. :) 

No comments: