Thursday, October 9, 2008

Harvey G. Hoffman & Jessica A. Lee


When I came to Aniak in November 2005, I met Harvey first. He was one of the first students that I've met. The second student that I've met was Anna. I was only 13 year's old! We were in the 8th grade when I first came to Aniak. It was awesome coming to Aniak, but I've left many friends and family behind. We had no choice though, we had to go and move out of Bethel and get away so my dad Walter can work for Hagelands because he has his Mechanic License and they hired him right away. Anyways, I figured out that Harvey and I are cousins somehow. I'm not really sure, but I know that we are. I am related to one of the Hoffman's and his family is part of it. 

Anyways, Harvey and I are like now BFF's. (lol) seriously. We love playing Volleyball like there's no tomorrow. I started hanging out with him more and more during the summer of 2006. We've been friends ever since now. It's just that friendship is very important to people; and I am one of them. Friendship can never be anything about arguing, fighting, or starting any drama with each other. I've had friends who walked in and out of my life and I'm done with that. I guess you can say that I've had maybe 5 or 6 people who came into my life, gave me nothing but stress and I've moved on. I've really found the people who I can really trust now. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's true.... Wow, we're seniors now... WOW! =O!
Harvey#25